Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Row


It looks like I have a new row to hoe in my garden. My previous plot of soil on the Internet where I was senior editor has become completely depleted of its richness and frankly the fruits have left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am very sad at the fact that all my tender care could not keep things blooming ever so beautifully. I know I tried my hardest for a very long time to nurture things there but I think mother nature had different plans. I am walking away with some great experiences where I learned alot, some wonderful new friends and I am Okay with that.

So it's time to move on. It's time to pick up and go forward on this blogging journey that I have been walking every which way but into. Look for more future post here and also at my newest endeavor with a couple of dear friends.

Time to get to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited. Not answering to other people is nice-