Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thirty things I believe.

Thirty things I believe I got this amazing link form a amazing friend. It has inspired me to write down just thirty things I believe in.

I believe in love at first site!
I believe that miracles happen daily
I believe your words can change your life
i believe prayer works
I believe in God and his son
I believe that nothing is impossible
I believe the only way to fail is to give up.
I believe in peace
I believe we can all heal
I believe that smiles and laughter are the best medicines
I believe small children and babies are great judges of character
I believe I can make a difference
I believe that you will reap what you sow
I believe in my self
I believe that mothers have an incredible amount of stength
I believe that all you really need is love
I believe my children will make a brighter future for their children
I believe things would be better if love ruled the world and not money
I believe rain is the greatest gift
I believe that children are special
I believe that the eyes really are the window to the soul
I believe I matter
I believe that life all of it should be valued
I believe that we should respect and love every ones differences
I believe that fear breeds for hate
I believe that music speaks to your soul
I believe that music can change your mood
I believe in wishing on stars
I believe outside is the best place to be
I believe we can make a difference

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fave "believe small children and babies are great judges of character" How true is that.
Great list